Guess what? I have a new blogging adventure! I will still be checking in with this blog every now and then – but I am SO excited about starting a new blog with my cousin – My Mama Taught Me!
I grew up with an amazing mother that taught me all about keeping house, the kitchen, cooking basics, and just important things to know when it comes to the home. I also grew up a block away from my cousin – who basically became a sister to me. We have remained close, and have decided to share all our mamas taught us in a new blog – My Mama Taught Me!
Want to know if you will benefit from this site? Here’s how you know. This blog is perfect for you if…
- You only have a few cans of black beans in your cupboard.
- You burn pasta sauce on the stove.
- Your children are crying in the background and you can barely pull the plates out of the cabinet.
- You are caring and providing for a family – and are doing it all on your own.
- You are a new bride and have no idea how to stock a kitchen.
- Your husband expects a three-course meal every night. Actually, we are still figuring out how to do this. 🙂
- You are looking for easy ways to clean your house – without adding to your chores.
- You have no time to cook dinner.
Please, please come join us! Follow us on social media here to laugh at our escapades – and receive our newsletter to stay in touch. We can’t wait to enjoy this ride with you.
Our site goes live on August 1, so make sure to sign up here to get updates by email when we go live!