So, I am not one to sit down and dwell profusely on New Year’s resolutions. Nor am I one to put a lot of weight on things that might make this “the best year ever!” But, I do love the idea of starting new. The idea that beginning Wednesday, the year rolls over and I can restart the clock! I don’t usually write down resolutions in a list – but I mentally think of everything that I want to improve and pick a few things to work towards. Here are some of my favorite New Year’s resolutions in years past:
- Drink morning green smoothies – I still do this on and off
- Use the Lose It App to count calories – still going strong!
- Begin the “No ‘Poo” (no shampoo) method – lasted three months
- Improve my kitchen organization (see items below)
- Overhaul my makeup and beauty products supply – a great thing to do!
- Begin a prayer/Bible journal
- Complete the Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred – done in WAY over 30 days 🙂
- Find a solution for clear skin – this is on-going!
- Find a solution for makeup organization (see items below!)
Instead of having to keep a resolution that I need to accomplish every day, I can instead work on broad goals to improve my life. Who doesn’t want to improve their life?
Need some ideas for your own New Years Resolutions? Check these out!
Health and Nutrition
- Cure your allergies – Eat local honey
- My Yoga Ball Office Chair
- 5 Ways to Create accountability with a fitness partner
- My Daily High Protein Smoothie
- Currently: My Daily Workout
- Every time I go to the grocery store I buy…
- “Abs are made in the kitchen” (Living a Protein-Filled Diet)
- My Simple Everyday Green Smoothie
- I am not a workout fanatic
- My Experience with Itchy, Itchy Legs
Home and Organization
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet and Flat Sheet Together (Video)
- Tip of the Week: Natural Soap Scum Removers
- Sunday Night | Prep Night
- Serious Thoughts About…The Best Trash Can
- My 2014 Life Planner: Plum Paper Designs
- Home Organization: An Obsession with Really Useful Boxes
- What to do with Used Yankee Candle Jars
- The 7th Day of Christmas: Easy Christmas Organization
- The 2nd Day of Christmas: Easy Christmas Decorating
- A Stay-At-Home Vacation
Improve your Wardrobe
- What is this I hear about a Capsule Wardrobe?
- Real Life Fashion: The Little Black Dress
- Introducing the “Real Life Fashion” Series
- 5 Tips to Iron Clothes Without an Iron
- The secret tip to make your heels comfortable all day
- Spring Trends on the Cheap
- My Favorite Forever 21 Wardrobe Basics
- How to Buy and Sell Clothes on Ebay
- Give yourself a Valentine’s – CoCo Wagner Jewelry
- The Perfect White Blouse