- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
“It’s easy to customize, plan for, and follow. Also, we haven’t had any of “those nights” where we couldn’t stand the thought of eating anything on the menu. This is HUGE for us and has saved us a ton on eating out!”
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!
- Many weeks will include a “Bonus recipe” and label recipes as (V) Vegetarian, (CAL) Low-Cal, (P) Paleo, or (LC) Low-Carb.
I want you to know that I am using one of your menu plans this week. So far, it has already helped my grocery bill. Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work.
I love this idea because It isn’t something that you HAVE to use EVERYDAY!
We’ve enjoyed each week making most of the recipes. It has also been easy to tweak the recipes slightly to fit our family’s eating preferences.
Y’alls menus pretty much have stuff that I already have on hand!
Seriously loving these meal plans… we’ve been working hard to eat at home more, and they have been a huge help in achieving that goal!
This week we’ve done the shredded port tacos and baked potatoes! This has been super helpful in planning out meals, especially since I’ve been sick and have had NO energy for meal planning. We would’ve been eating cereal!
I am a very busy working mom and I tried Week 10 for the first time last week and it was great. I took the list to the store and it was so easy! Thanks for all your hard work that went into this..I am going to go back to previous weeks and pick some out too. By the way, I usually hate cooking but know it it much healthier and cheaper to cook at home and now I have no excuse not to…..Thank you again!
I have never commented on a blog, but I just wanted to say thank you, thank you. I have saved my family a lot of money using your plans. It has made grocery shopping a breeze, and we have really liked all the recipes. Thank you again, and I look forward to following you for more menus.
Thanks so much for these great meal plans that not only taste good, but are “do-able”. I have used two different weeks now!