I love this so much. I love that I am learning to work hard for more than the normal 8-5 slot. I am learning that late at night, and early in the morning, are strong, viable hours of the day – and are not just there for sleeping and playing. I am learning that if you want to be successful, you have to take the reins of each and every day and put in the hours.
You Have the Same Amount of Hours in a Day as Beyonce.
As Schwarzenegger says: “And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you are out there partying, horsing around, somewhere out there at the same time is working hard, is getting smarter, and someone is winning. Just remember that. But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.”
Just a little New Year’s inspiration for you! Have a happy New Year’s!
- You Have the Same Amount of Hours in a Day as Beyonce
- Are you a Fox or a Hedgehog?
- Some Thoughts About Loving the Body You Have
- Now is the Time to Feel Empowered
- The Best Marriage Advice I’ve Ever Received
- A Few Remembrances for Memorial Day
- All I Know Is I’m Not Home Yet
- The 9th Day of Christmas: Giving Back and Compassion Opportunities
- The 5th Day of Christmas: The Christmas Story As You Have Never Heard It
- Thoughts for a Time of Grieving