Happy Christmas Eve!
I just want to share with you a few Christmas favorites that I have loved around the web – enjoy!
This post joins the 12 Days of Christmas series. Read them all here!
- The 1st Day of Christmas: Christmas Card Tips
- The 2nd Day of Christmas: Easy Decorating Tips
- The 3rd Day of Christmas: DIY Favor Bags
- The 4th Day of Christmas: Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- The 5th Day of Christmas: The Christmas Story As You Have Never Heard It
- The 6th Day of Christmas: Start an Ornament Tradition
- The 7th Day of Christmas: Easy Christmas Organization
- The 8th Day of Christmas: Last-Minute Gift Tips
- The 9th Day of Christmas: Giving Back and Compassion Opportunities
- The 10th Day of Christmas: Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- The 11th Day of Christmas: A Few Christmas Favorites
- The 12th Day of Christmas: Merry Christmas!
Victoria Elizabeth Barnes (one of my daily reads!) and her Christmas Miracle, ie. writing with glitter on a mirror!
Shay Shull’s collection of best Christmas desserts – talk about inspiring y’all!
Everyday Cheer’s guide to taking better pictures on Christmas morning! (And these BEAUTIFULLY wrapped presents!)
Jones Design Company Christmas House Tour. Sigh. Be still, my beating heart!
Lindsay Letter’s hand-drawn prints. I want one now.
These free customizable Instagram Calendars by Going Home to Roost. AMAZING, y’all!
These free printable Holiday Gift Tags by Hey Love Designs! Love how cute they are!
These beautiful Christmas freebie iPhone Backgrounds from Northern Belle Diaries!
This collection of Merry and Bright Christmas Backgrounds from Fabulous K. I have the Gold Dot on my computer and – showed it here on Instagram!
Have a very merry Christmas, y’all!