A Modern Commonplace Book is officially one years old. That is so amazing to me!
I began this blog on March 13, 2013 and posted my first post What is a Commonplace Book? on March 14th! I am really stunned how much this blog has grown. I wanted it to be a meaningful contribution to the interwebs – but never expected it to grow to this proportions! Here are some little facts about this blog:
– It has been on 3 blog platforms with 3 painful migrations (Blogger, WordPress.com, WordPress.org).
– It has had 4 complete blog designs – all created by me. Apparently, I am “blog tweaker” by nature.
– It has had 267 posts – that is one post every 1.2 days!
– It had a BOOM last September because of my Trader Joe’s Menu Plan post. August 2013 saw 4,000 views and the following month September saw 55,000 views!
– The most viewed post is (not shockingly) the Trader Joe’s post. It has seen 160,000 views.
– It still surprises me that people read this blog. If you mention it in “real life”, I will most likely look confused. “What? A blog? Oh! My blog!”
Because of my birthday month, I have asked some very favorite bloggers of mine to help throw a fabulous birthday giveaway! This one’s for you, my readers! Enjoy!
The Nectar Collective // Fawn Over Baby // Wearable // This Life I Live
The Sandra Manton Mills Shop // Stripes and Polka Dots // Oh Simple Thoughts // This Crazy Thing Called Life
Just Jacq // The Emily Gold Shop // Oak and Oats // Simple Clarke
This awesome giveaway could not be possible with these amazing women! I am truly grateful for all their encouragement, friendship, inspiration, and like-mindedness this past year. Make sure you stop each of their sites – and show them your thanks!
One lucky winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card and three hand-picked (and hand-made!) boutique gifts! These gifts will spoil you! I am super excited to include the Victoria Secret Lemon Escape Body Lotion. This stuff is luxurious and like silk.
The Custom Jimmy Choo print is from the awesome Sandra Manton Shop from the Sam and Duke Blog. Sandra is absolutely skilled – and this piece is simply stunning. We all need this hung in our bedroom! See other gorgeous prints here!
The winner will also receive 4 vintage shabby hand-made headbands from the Emily Gold shop. You can pick the size (infant or adult), and there are tons of designs to choose from! See her beautiful Etsy shop and all her headbands here.
Giveaway will run from 12:00 am EST on March 31st until 11:59 pm EST on April 7th. All entries will be verified, so be honest! Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner will be chosen. Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway