A Modern Commonplace Book is officially one years old. That is so amazing to me!
I began this blog on March 13, 2013 and posted my first post What is a Commonplace Book? on March 14th! I am really stunned how much this blog has grown. I wanted it to be a meaningful contribution to the interwebs – but never expected it to grow to this proportions! Here are some little facts about this blog:
– It has been on 3 blog platforms with 3 painful migrations (Blogger, WordPress.com, WordPress.org).
– It has had 4 complete blog designs – all created by me. Apparently, I am “blog tweaker” by nature.
– It has had 267 posts – that is one post every 1.2 days!
– It had a BOOM last September because of my Trader Joe’s Menu Plan post. August 2013 saw 4,000 views and the following month September saw 55,000 views!
– The most viewed post is (not shockingly) the Trader Joe’s post. It has seen 160,000 views.
– It still surprises me that people read this blog. If you mention it in “real life”, I will most likely look confused. “What? A blog? Oh! My blog!”
Because of my birthday month, I have asked some very favorite bloggers of mine to help throw a fabulous birthday giveaway! This one’s for you, my readers! Enjoy!