Raise your hand if Google Analytics is a constant mystery to you.
Yeah me too. If you are a complete newbie to Google Analytics, definitely check out my post here – Google Analytics for beginners!
Well, I have a COOL Google Analytics trick for you today. And, all it takes for you is to click ONCE. Just one click of your mouse. I’m not kidding.
Google Analytics has cool dashboards that will automatically populate with different sets of stats – giving you cool insight into your website with just one click. And, I’m here to share my Blogger Dashboard with you!
I designed this dashboard to hold only my favorite, and most necessary stats. I set my Google Analytics to pull up stats for the past month. This dashboard, then, gives me the best monthly info. You can change the dates and any of the widgets as you like. Just click the link and it automatically downloads and populates with all your stats! Easy peasy.
Keep reading for the download…
INCLUDES: VITAL STATS
I included fast stat numbers for the following:
- Blog Pages Per Visit
- Bounce Rate
- Adsense Revenue
Then come a list of SEO-related tables:
- Top Viewed Pages (including Pageviews and Avg. Time on Page)
- Top Keywords (including Visits and Bounce Rate)
- Slowest Loading Pages – Causing Bad SEO – (including Avg. Page Load Time and Exit)
- Top SEO Pages (including Organic Visits and Bounce Rate)
INCLUDES: BLOGGING FAVORITES
Then two more of my favorites:
- Visits by Campaign (I use this to track my Sponsor Buttons – see instructions here!)
- Traffic from Social Networks (including Visits and Bounce Rate)
How To Use
- Click the link below
- Login into your correct Analytics (Google) account
- It will automatically create your dashboard and fill in your stats!
- Just watch and be amazed :).