I know it is near the end of summer – when did that happen? – but before it ends I want to share my AWESOME DIY sea salt spray recipe. I LOVE this – and it is perfect for those days I just want the “natural” look. I might be far away from the ocean – but this gets me in the beach spirit! I mentioned it here, but it has taken me awhile to write about it.
This spray is perfect on wet or dry hair. I spray it on and scrunch my hair until it is wavy enough. This recipe in particular gives so much TEXTURE. And that is what I love. Hope you enjoy this little bit of summer in a bottle!
diy sea salt spray
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon of curl gel
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 drop essential oil (optional)
Mix all in a spray bottle and shake before using!
More About Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil and the Best Body Scrub
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil
- Why I use a Boar Bristle Hair Brush
- My Favorites for Straight Hair
- 16 Favorite Home and Beauty Products
- 6 Beauty Products Under $7 That Have Changed my Life