I have tried hundreds of types of face wash. That statement is probably true. I always have at least two that I am rotating. I just love trying new things!
I find that a good face wash really just needs to be simple. Nothing fancy. It needs to clean. And leave me feeling fresh, not stripped. That’s all. Bonus points if it is all-natural, all-foamy, and matches my moisturizer. But really, I like ’em simple. Here are my current faves!
(Read all my “My Favorite Things” posts here!)
- Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash is always good. It is gentle fresh-feeling. I love that it works for all skin types! And, it is cheap. BTW, it is marked down to $4.66 on Amazon now! Can’t beat that!
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser is the one product I keep coming back to. I love it primarily because it removes ALL makeup. I mean ALL makeup. No eye-makeup remover necessary. And, it just feels good. I always have a bottle of this on hand.
- I have been using Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Cleansing Cream recently and love it. Last year I read about the benefits of a deep clean cleanser. I wash with this and leave it on for about 30 seconds and let it do its thing. It tingles and smells amazing :).
- I got Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser free with my participation in the L’Oreal Consumer Testing Program. (If you haven’t read about this program – do it! It is awesome!) This face cleanser is pretty great. I wouldn’t pay $24.15 for it.
- The CeraVe Brand is simple and complete. I love their Foaming Facial Cleanser – but I really just love that the whole brand works seamless together. And their moisturizers are amazing.
So, the next time your face needs a present – give it the best!