Some days I am just AMAZED by all the incredible things online. This world of social media makes every day so exciting – who knows what you are going to find? Here are my five current favorites:
1. I stumbled across the blog SillyGrrl and LOVE this girl! If you love to laugh and be inspired – visit her! I especially love that her blog is full of blogging and coding posts (Nerd Party Tag) – that are all so brilliant! Try her “Ten Things You Shouldn’t Put on Your Blog”. Inspired. Oh, and every month, she gives out FREE personal blog advice. Comment on her posts “Fix It Friday” and she personally gives every blog a “Fix It” tip. Again, inspired.
2. My friend John’s Youtube video is going viral. Not because he is a rap star. Nor because he has diet tricks and tips. But because his life changed three years ago – and ever since then he lives with an injury that plagues him. Make sure you watch his video and share. He needs all the support he can get – and we are praying the right people in all the right places see his plea and can provide support!
3. Did you know Amazon has a Best Seller List? This is what we all need when it comes to buying off Amazon. Here are my favorites currently on the list!
- This game is supposed to be BETTER than Apples to Apples. I haven’t played it, but I am adding it to my Wishlist!
- So, I have heard RAVE reviews about this blender makeup sponge. Have you used it? 180 days in the Top 100? That’s a winner!
- I am in love with this Vintage Owl Pendant – Only $1.50 and 378 Days in the Top 100? $1.50?!? Add it to your gift guide!4. Apparently, THE place to be TONIGHT (Sept 17) is the on the Pinterest Board “One Stop DIY Shop” Group Board. If you are online tonight, head over to this post by Maskcara, read the instructions, and then join the Pinterest party! I have never done one of these, and it sure looks pretty awesome!
What else is happening online? Let me know and I will include your favorites in the next “Favorite Things Online” Post!