I don’t know about you – but I am swamped with life. Between everything and my whole life, I don’t have an extra ten minutes to spare. And, let’s be honest, if I have an extra ten minutes, Pinterest usually gets it. In fact, you are spending some of those precious ten minutes on this blog!
I think we all need to get off our bums and carve out five minutes to get something done. Anything! Can you spare five minutes? Here are some options. Now, go do something!
1. Rinse the day off your face with my Five-Minute Facial. Seriously. Even if you only have time to refresh with a little baking soda scrub, it is worth it! You’ll be smiling again!
2. Let Carmindy teach you her Five-Minute Face technique. I love this woman – and her strategy only takes 3 minutes and 16 seconds to learn!
3. Need a boost? Try this! You won’t regret it!
- 50 jumping jacks
- 40 crunches
- 30 squats
- 20 sit-ups
- 10 pushups
- 1 minute plank
4. This is probably my most common need every five minutes! My solution? Drink a glass of water! Bam! Not hungry any more! (Oh, and you can add a scoop of Fruit Bowl if you need a sugar rush!)
Need to make dinner?
5. Mexican Five-Minute Dinner
Throw this all in a pan and microwave until the cheese melts! (Serve over rice or as a dip with tortilla chips).
- 1-2 cans of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1/2 jar salsa
- Taco seasoning
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese on top
- Shredded chicken or ground beef (optional)
- Lime Juice (optional)
- Avocado added after baked (optional)
Need to make dinner for the week?
6. Toss a bag of frozen chicken breasts in your crock pot. Done. Shredded chicken for the week!
Knock Something off your List
7. Head to Amazon and buy $10 gift cards for the next two people with birthdays. Done. Best gift ever for every age group!
Need to laugh?
8. Take a look at these Laugh-Until-You-Cry moments. You never thought a Victorian mirror could be so funny.
Kitchen a disaster?
9. Shorten the Ten-Minute Kitchen and let a Swiffer, a Yankee Candle, a pot of coffee, and Spotify work their magic!
Need some love?
10. Get off the computer and go find a human being :). This is something I’ve been convicted of – and need to learn every day. Your computer will never love you like your friends and family!