It is hard to have a joyful day when so much of America is hurting. My good friend lives in Boston, and I have been in contact with her. I am praying the manhunt ends soon! My prayers are with everyone who has been affected by this.
- Guess what was on sale at Kroger? And guess who’s happy?!?
- Last weekend my husband and I went to a wedding in Johnson City, TN and stayed at the Carnegie Hotel. It was divine! There are REAL sleigh beds in the rooms. We were spoiled.
- I tried making beachy waves a new way – and they worked! I mostly copied this tutorial from Maskcara and love the results! I make my own sea salt spray anyway (will share my recipe soon!) and use my favorite little pins ever:
- Goody Spin Pins (linked below) are amazing for long hair. I use them weekly – you should try them out. I buy them at Target or the drug store. It is funny because my husband saw a commercial for them, and totally out of character, he just up and bought them for me. I love them (and him!)
- You must thing I am obsessed with pizza – well, maybe I am. This was dinner on Tuesday, and it was good! You can find my favorite pizza crust recipe here!