I know it has been summer for months now. There are clues all around me. (I live in the South, so I can’t ignore it even if I tried). I know. But, I don’t feel summery at all. It rained here for 25 days straight. Maybe that’s why. Or maybe it is because I haven’t worn a swimsuit yet. Or maybe it is because I haven’t been on any vacations.
Whatever. It is time for me to kick things in gear. Seriously. We are heading to the beach in two weeks. I have to get on the ball! Things just got real this week for me.
- I have talked about a LOT of tanning ideas on this blog – but currently Jergens Natural Glow Firming is my fave. It is so EASY that I can do it at night, in the morning, in the middle of the day – no big deal. I don’t have to have my massive shower/exfoliate session at night. And, it smells so good, that my husband ASKS me to wear it. No joke.
- Jillian came back out. I love her! I love her at night now – right before bed.
- My new routine is a nice manicure with OPI Sweet Heart on Sunday mornings, while I have a slow sweet morning. I wake up early and get to splurge before church. Three weeks in a row makes it a habit, right?
- Fruit bowl. All the time.
- My favorite scrub is back in rotation – to smooth out that summer skin!
Any other ideas? I NEED THEM! Have a high five for Friday!