Hot Ham Sandwiches – Our favorite!
‘Tis PARTY SEASON! Things are starting to get festive – and I am sure you need a sure-fire recipe in your back pocket. This is my go-to favorite recipe that people will not stop talking about! The rolls are DELICIOUS, fast and cheap. Healthy, not so much. 🙂
- ¼ c. butter, melted in microwave
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pan of Brown and Serve Rolls (or 4 large Onion Rolls)
- ¼ pound of lunchmeat ham
- ¼ pound Swiss cheese
- Combine first four ingredients. Cut the rolls in half (or maybe buy the already split ones!) and spread both sides of the rolls (insides) with sauce mixture. Place ham and cheese on bottom of rolls and top with top bun. Wrap pan in aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Eat warm! (I also make these on hamburger buns or onion rolls for a fabulous lunch or dinner idea!)
- >> This makes one pan of sandwiches. I usually double.
I OFTEN make these for dinner on Onion Rolls. They are a favorite!