My mother taught me how to fold a fitted sheet – and she made it really easy. I love doing this to make my linen closet so orderly and organized! But, I also just discovered how to include the flat sheet in a packet – so it’s all folded together! I know this is an “unnecessary” step in keeping house – but I love how a simple step of folding something can really improve the order of a home.
I had fun making this video – so thanks for watching! But, apparently the idea of making a video – and the actual video are totally different things. I really loved the idea of showing you how I fold a fitted sheet and flat sheet together – but the actual execution was not too good :). I have Saturday hair – a washed out living room – and a grandmother’s sofa. Oh well – maybe this video will help someone out there! Enjoy :).
How to fold A Fitted Sheet
My Favorite Work from Home Lifesavers
- 📔 Remember your family's memories with only one minute a day
- 👜 Stay professional with the ultimate mom bag
- 🖍️ Entertain your kids with educational toys that you don't have to figure out
- 👗 Let a professional dress you and stop trying to figure out fashion
- 💸 Scan your grocery receipts for extra cash!