- I decided to have a “No Dessert Challenge” rather than a “No Sugar Challange” because I don’t really struggle with sugar elsewhere. Dessert is what gets me every time.
- I struggled the most on the weekends.
- I ate dessert socially, but not at home.
- I lost about 2.5 pounds. That is less than I wanted, but I blame it on all the salty foods I ate to counterbalance my urges!
- Because I ate some desserts through the month, I really don’t have any huge urges now. I have already been pretty balanced coming out of April and I am surprised.
- I learned to have FUN no-sugar options available so I am drawn to eating healthy things. I found myself buying healthy “splurges” that really helped me when I was desperate for chocolate. Here are some of my favorite no-sugar options that got me through!
My favorite salsa – and the only thing I buy at Walmart! | Click Here for the Mexican Quinoa Recipe