Want to start a blog or website? Have a hundred questions about hosting, frameworks, designs and themes? START HERE! This is everything you need to know about how to start a blog.
I recorded this tutorial years ago for a client. And, I no longer own the web design business I mentioned this this video, but all the information is the same! Enjoy listening to this tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to start a blog.
Since recording this video, I have switched to Flywheel hosting, which I prefer for privately managed hosting. You can read all about my decision here. If you would like to start small with shared hosting (read about that here), I’d recommend Bluehost.
Recommended Hosts: Bluehost and Flywheel
Recommended Themes: Bluchic Themes (I’m using the Victoria theme.)
Recommended Sharing Plugin: Social Warfare Pro
Read all my Blogging Posts:
- Choosing a Host for your Blog – Comparison between Flywheel and BigScoots
- How to Increase blog pageviews – How I grew my blog to over 10,000 pageviews a day
- How to trade services for free business advice
- How To Be Picky on Social Media
- 10 New Ways to Use PicMonkey – An Illustrated Guide
- Great Tips for Blog Comments
- The State of the Blog Address (and where it’s going…)
- Bloggers: Protect your Privacy
- 50 Guaranteed Ways to Immediately Improve Your Website Design
- 10 WordPress Plugins You Need