I’ve been talking about L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara ever since this blog started. I have tried so many types of mascara – and have had several favorites.
Mascara is one of my all-time favorite cosmetics – and I have pretty high standards. I have even tried the “They’re Real” mascara by Benefit that has taken the world by storm, and I still think L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara wins! The first day I bought L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, I remember thinking, “my eyes can look like that?!?”
Here are my thoughts about this mascara – and some tips. Believe me, this mascara is so pigmented, you are going to want to read my thoughts about application.
Reasons I love L’Oreal Voluminous
- It is drug-store cheap ($5.84 on Amazon).
- The Carbon Black is the deepest blackest black I have ever found.
- It never clumps.
- It lengthens my lashes like no-one’s business.
- It separates my lashes without any effort – but doesn’t do that weird spider-y thing that makes my lashes look fake…
- It is so pigmented – that a little goes a long way.
“My favorite products right now include: L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara (the key is to really work it into your lashes!)” -Maria Menounos
Tips for Using L’Oreal Voluminous
- After you dip the wand in tube, scrape everything off before you apply! Your wand will still be so full of mascara, but you won’t overload your eyelashes.
- Don’t double-dip. One dip (and scraping it all off) still is enough for both eyes.
- Use coconut oil to remove. This stuff is black and won’t come off with face wash – so I love coconut oil on a cotton ball to get it all off.
My favorite eye products!
Need more reasons to try this mascara? Here are some rave reviews that might persuade you:).
- It’s always been a favorite of makeup guru Maskcara.
- It’s one of Makeup Geek’s “5 Products You Can’t Live Without”.
- It is the “ultimate standout” drugstore mascara according to Examiner.com.
- Jennifer Lopez uses it.
- Kylie Minogue uses it.
- Kim Kardashian uses it.
I can’t wait to hear your reviews and thoughts about this mascara – let the comment lines be opened!