So, this post is in no way a paid post – or anything official. It’s just me in love with a toothbrush.
If you think toothbrushes are too unromantic for a blog post, you are welcome to skip. But, to tell the truth, I have never been more excited by a product than I have by this toothbrush. Well, that might be a lie. But, I am definitely not afraid to write a whole blog post about a toothbrush.
To give you a little backstory, I am an obsessive tooth-brusher. I brush my teeth maybe 5-6 times a day. All of my roommates (and husband) can attest to this – I love to brush my teeth. (I also have never had a cavity – so maybe it pays off).
But the reason I brush my teeth so much is that I always feel like my teeth aren’t clean enough. There is always that feeling that I need to brush again.
Until this toothbrush.
I heard about Mouth Watchers toothbrushes on a Youtube vlog, and the reviewer couldn’t rave about it enough. I will try almost anything for $5, so I bought this pack for me and my husband.
I don’t even know where to begin. Mouth Watchers exceeds every expectation I have for a toothbrush – let me just summarize if for you:
- This is the softest toothbrush I have ever used – it doesn’t take a “getting used to” period.
- This toothbrush FLOSSED MY TEETH.
- Mouth Watchers’ toothbrushes have silver in their bristles, so they are antimicrobial – you don’t have to worry about germs living in there!
- Let me say this again, the ends of the bristles are so fine, they floss your teeth.
- The silver in the bristles have removed some up-until-now-impossible-to-remove staining.
- The actual grip of the toothbrush makes my hand feel so comfortable (but that is a funny reason to buy a toothbrush).
- I have since flossed, and my gums are a lot less sensitive and a lot more healthy.
- Apparently, they last a really long time. I haven’t had mine more than a week.
- I will say, the biggest thing is that my teeth feel cleaner than when I go to the dentist – all day long. Even after meals, my teeth feel like I just saw a dentist hygienist.
- People that use an electric toothbrush, say that the Mouth Watchers manual toothbrush works better than their high-end expensive one.
You can read all about it on their website here.
Please try this toothbrush – you will never go back.