I have a confession. I am not a lip person. I am happy with my Burt’s Bees Lip Balm every day of the week. However, I am aware that lips really make the woman. Perfect hair and makeup without lips? Not complete. So, here are my top picks for “I’m Not a Lip Person” Lips!
- My go-to lip balm: Burt’s Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I apply it about 1,573 times a day. It doesn’t count as “having lips” – but I had to include it!
- My favorite fun lip balm: EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere. This is smooth, fun, and tastes/smells amazing. I am sure it’s bad to eat lip balm – but I would eat this if I could!
- My absolute new favorite:Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm. It’s a lip gloss! It’s a lip tint! It’s a lip balm! It’s SUPERBALM! Seriously, it looks like a gloss, tints like a tint, and feels like a balm. Win Win Win! I have this in the bright pink 230 (Berry Twist) and LOVE it.
- My old standby: Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Watermelon. It’s the best. It is a balm with color. And, it has a minty-ness about it for a fresh face!
- The only lip gloss I like: Bare Escentuals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Dare Devil. I received this in my ipsy box, and fell in love. It is beautiful and smooth. No stickiness here! Seriously, worth the money. A travel size here is a little cheaper!