Last night I decided on a whim to make my first video of myself in the kitchen for you :). I was making stuffed peppers, and was talking like I was on a cooking show to myself. So, I decided to share all my thoughts with you :).
It’s super-basic – with no cuts or anything. One live stream – which is why you see me looking out the window twice. What can I say? We live on a busy street :). I even have to correct myself – which is kinda hilarious. Anyway, enjoy! I also started a Youtube channel if you follow that kind of thing. If you can’t see this video, you can click here.
(Looking for more recipes like this? Check out my “No Plan” Menu Plan that is full of easy fast perfect dinners. Each week you get 5 mix and match dinners that only include 20 ingredients total! Check it out here.)
- 2 green peppers
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat 350°. Wash peppers and cut vertically, de-seed, and place halves in greased oven dish. Mix all the ingredients except the cheese and fill peppers. Top with cheese. Cook for 45-60 minutes.
My Favorite Work from Home Lifesavers
- 📔 Remember your family's memories with only one minute a day
- 👜 Stay professional with the ultimate mom bag
- 🖍️ Entertain your kids with educational toys that you don't have to figure out
- 👗 Let a professional dress you and stop trying to figure out fashion
- 💸 Scan your grocery receipts for extra cash!