Welcome to this cheap meal plan for two! Please make sure you check out all 20 meal plans below!
Well, my friends welcome to GRILL MENU PLAN WEEK! We are so excited to share these grillin’ recipes with you – they are our favorites! I am super excited about the bonus recipe for Paleo Breakfast Muffins. If you are following the Paleo diet (or even if you aren’t!), make sure to check them out!
I just wanted to make a note for all you non-grillers. I, too, don’t have a backyard grill – but all of these recipes can be made on my trusty George Foreman grill. I have this one that is sold on Amazon for only $30 – it is SO worth it for all these summer meals!
My favorites this week are the Grilled Pizza, Meatball Sliders, and Chicken Kabobs!
Here’s what you are eating this week!
Dinner 1: Chicken Kabobs
Dinner 2: Grilled Pizza
Dinner 3: Easy Paninis
Dinner 4: Pork Meatball Sliders
Dinner 5: Apple Chicken Sausage
Bonus Recipe: Paleo Breakfast Muffins
Included in this cheap healthy meal plan for two:
- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
A few more things…
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week, menu plans will be posted on Thursday, giving you Friday and the weekend for shopping + your Prep Day.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!