Welcome to this healthy meal plan! I am so glad you stopped by. Please make sure you scroll down to see all 20 free weeks!
Week 14 is going to be an awesome week! The recipes are all summer-happy, and I have been craving some Parmesan Chicken – so now you can too! The bonus recipe is my favorite Mexican Quinoa that I make for a lot of lunches. Enjoy!
Here’s what you are eating this week!
Dinner 1: Parmesan Chicken
Dinner 2: Summer Pasta Salad
Dinner 3: Easy Hamburgers
Dinner 4: Chicken Kabobs
Dinner 5: Shrimp Tacos
Bonus Recipe: Mexican Quinoa
Scroll down to download the free printable for this printable healthy meal plan!
Whats included in this healthy meal plan –
- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
A few more things…
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week, menu plans will be posted on Thursday, giving you Friday and the weekend for shopping + your Prep Day.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!