This week is a little different – it is a Breakfast For Dinner menu plan! Jess and I wanted to share all our favorite “breakfast for dinner” recipes – so here they are! I know you might not want breakfast for 5 days straight – so make sure you grab some of our older menu plans to mix in some other recipes.
Personally, I have been on a MAJOR frittata kick. I am kind of obsessed. I love how versatile they are – and for a horrible omelet-flipper like me, they are perfect! I am also including the breakfast enchilada recipe I made for Mother’s Day this year. It was an awesome alternative to breakfast burritos – and perfect for a crowd! Oh – and I am sharing my favorite Green Smoothie recipe and my all-time favorite smoothie tip! I hope you love love these Breakfast For Dinner recipes as much as we do!
Here’s what included this week!
Dinner 1: “Everything in your fridge” Frittata
Dinner 2: Breakfast Enchilada Casserole
Dinner 3: Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Dinner 4: Christmas Pie
Dinner 5: Quinoa Johnny Cakes
Scroll down to download the free menu plan or…
…get these emailed to you every week FOR FREE! Every Thursday I will email your meal plan to you – so you don’t need to remember anything! Each week comes complete with a printable grocery list and set of recipes! Yay for making life more simple.
- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
A few more things…
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week, menu plans will be posted on Thursday, giving you Friday and the weekend for shopping + your Prep Day.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!