I adore Father’s Day. And I adore my Father. And sometimes it is nice to give simple gifts to show our love and appreciation. Don’t have a never-ending bank account? Here are some ideas to honor the special father in your life!
1. This framed map artwork could cost you $84, or you could cut a little heart from a map of your favorite location (place of birth for a child?) and give a little DIY will melt any father’s heart! I did this for my husband (with maps of where we married and honeymooned) and you can make your own here!
2. Pottery Barn’s cousin Mark and Graham has stand-out personalized gifts! Be careful, you could spend way too much time and money in this adorable little store! These Luxe Leather Skinny Wallets are on sale for $29.99 and the Promo Code FATHERSDAY gets you free shipping through June 10!
3. This Heavy-Duty Pumice-Powered Lava Soap is magic. Need all that grime gone for a beautiful Father’s Day? Spoil him with a little cleanliness! My husband has several of these on hand at all times :).
4. My father and husband love pens, and both are currently obsessed with fountain pens. Classy. Simple. Affordable.
5. I don’t know what is with men and flashlights, but every time my husband pulls out this light, people are charmed. It will light up your whole street from a mile away. I am not kidding.
6. Giving a tie for Father’s Day? Make sure you also give this little practical travel tie case. And because they are only $5.95 on Amazon, give several! I really love this idea.
Oh, and curious about my new haircut? Head to the Modern Commonplace Book Facebook Page and see my new “lob”!