This is the age where beauty products cost hundreds – even thousands of dollars. I’m ok with paying more money if the product is worth it. But so many products aren’t worth all that cash. I have a few staples that cost under $7, and LOVE these items that don’t cost an arm and a leg! Enjoy these little life-changing favorites!
- I’ve talked about my little $3.69 face razors here before – love them so much! Curious about shaving your face? Read this first!
- This is the MOST AMAZING nail polish remover. I hate fighting to get my nail polish off. And this stuff just comes off in a breeze. Seriously. I love this stuff.
- I swear by this $3.99 top coat. I’ve gone through 2 bottles – love it! (Read about my favorite $5.99 at-home gel manicure here!)
- I use Goody’s little spin pins everyday. From putting my hair in a bun – to sleeping with my hair up. These things are bobby pins for your bun! Brilliant. I own two packages and often use 3+ pins per bun. Love.
- Curious about what body brushing is? I use this body brush to brush off dry skin and tame cellulite. Read all about it here!
- I love my $3.99 hair brush. Who needs an expensive hair brush when this thing is magic? Read my post about it here.
Have a favorite cheap beauty product? Leave it in the comments below!