I have always loved Stella and Dot. Their jewelry and business model have taken the world by storm. I am super excited to introduce Stella and Dot stylist Laurie Syphard. I am so excited that she is giving us a little taste of what to expect for Fall trends!
What should we expect for Stella and Dot Fall 2013? I asked Laurie and this is what she said to look out for! See all top trends here!
1. bright cobalt blue paired with black and metallic accents
2. animal prints – leopard, zebra, you name it! I’ve had stylists say that “leopard is the new neutral this fall.”
3. lots of funky textures within jewelry and bag patterns
4. shiny metallics to add some drama
5. stackable wrists (mixing lots of bracelets together for an arm party)
Have you visited Stella and Dot lately? Make sure you stop by Laurie’s site and see the gorgeous Cobalt Blue Statement Necklaces and my favorite, the zebra-print scarf! Interested in becoming a Stella and Dot stylist? Make sure you drop Laurie a line and get all the details!
Stop by and visit Laurie at Stella and Dot!
WEBSITE // FACEBOOK
I am so excited to announce that Laurie will be giving away one Gilded Arrow Bangle in gold or silver (winner’s choice). This has a retail value of $39! This bracelet is one of the most beautiful dainty pieces I have seen. It is a staple for every wardrobe. Make sure you enter and claim one of these beauties for yourself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway