Happy New Year’s Eve!
I have been thinking about what 2013 means to A Modern Commonplace Book – and am SO THANKFUL for this year! A year ago last year, I had no idea that I would start a blog. The blog premiered in March of 2013, and since then has migrated from Blogger to WordPress.com to WordPress.org – with three different designs. Phew. I am glad those days are over!
I decided to recap the top ten posts that have graced the pages of this blog! Enjoy! Counting down the top 10 of 2013…
10. Candle Jar DIY and Makeup Organization
9. A Favorite – Mexican Pizza
8. Don’t Know What’s for Dinner? The answer is the Beloved Panini!
7. How Not to Menu Plan: Part One
6. The Stuffed Pepper Formula
5. Slow Cooker Three Ways
4. The Perfect Snack
3. Starbucks Tricks and Tips You Never Knew Existed
2. Custom Printed Hand Towels that will Melt Hearts
1. Trader Joe’s Grocery List and Menu Plan Under $50