This is it, folks. The end of the “No Plan” Free Printable Meal Plan. I can’t believe we’ve shared 20 weeks of over 100 recipes! If you are wondering why we rotate so many recipes – the reason is that we eat a limited number of recipes. These have all been our favorites – and our fast and cheap repertoire doesn’t include millions of new ideas.
This week is a tribute to vegetables – and all of our recipes are meatless as part of a vegetarian menu plan. Of course you can add meat – but each has protein and nutrients enough! We love all of these. And, even though neither of us is vegetarian, we love these recipes!
Here’s what included this week!
Dinner 1: Falafel
Dinner 2: Quinoa Sliders
Dinner 3: Easy Frittata
Dinner 4: Black Bean Tacos
Dinner 5: Big Ass Salad
Bonus Meal: Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
- Each free printable meal plan includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
A few more notes…
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week, menu plans will be posted on Thursday, giving you Friday and the weekend for shopping + your Prep Day.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!